To make an appointment, please call (954) NSU-CARE / (954) 678-2273. Please have your insurance card available to provide necessary information when scheduling your appointment..
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to allow for time to complete any necessary paperwork. For new patients, we ask that you complete the New Patient Forms before coming for your initial visit. Established patients should complete the forms located under Established Patients Forms.
Please bring the following with you to every appointment:
- Your personal photo identification and insurance card
- Your co-payment or other financial responsibility ( accept checks, American express, Visa and Mastercard)
- A list of symptoms or problems you have been experiencing, including how long you have had it/them and how you are affected
- A list of current prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, dietary supplements or herbs you are taking, including the frequency and dosage
- A list of questions you would like to discuss with the physicians
- A copy of prior medical records from your previous physician or other health care provider
If you see other physicians in between your visits, bring information from those appointments with you, including a list of prescription medications, test results and prescribed treatments.
To cancel your appointment, kindly give 24 hours notice.