- Training Schedule
- Register for Training
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Quick Start Training Guides (Printable)
Blackboard On Demand Video Tutorials
- Building the Course Content
- Communicating and Collaborating Using the Discussion Board
- Assessing the Learners Grade Center
Blackboard supports four primary browsers for Learn releases. Links to the vendor sites for the browsers are included in this topic.
The browser versions listed are those that were available when Blackboard Learn 9.1 Service Pack 13 was released in June 2013. These are not the only browsers supported on this release - see Browser Support Policy for more detailed information.
Traditionally Released Browsers
The dates listed are the original release dates for general availability.
Automatically Updated Channel-based Browsers
The dates listed are the latest numbered patch release dates.
Don't See Your Browser or Version Listed?
Both newer and older browsers from these vendors may be supported. Please see Blackboard's general browser support policy for Learn at Browser Support Policy.
Additional Compatibility Information
- Blackboard strives to make all its products as accessible as possible. JAWS for Windows 11 and 12 were used during accessibility testing.
- Blackboard Learn requires the latest version of Sun JRE 6. The JRE can be downloaded from http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.