Center for Psychological Studies
- The Ph.D. and Psy.D. programs in clinical psychology are accredited by the American Psychological Association. The Psychology Services Center Internship Program is also accredited by the American Psychological Association (Committee on Accreditation , 750 First Street, NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242; Telephone number 202-336-5979). Additionally, the Center for Psychological Studies sponsors the Consortium Internship Program which is a member in good standing of the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC).
College of Health Care Sciences
- The baccalaurate nursing program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. (NLNAC).
- The Occupational Therapy Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education.
- The Physical Therapy Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- The Physician Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission (ARC-PA).
- The Audiology Department AuD program is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation
College of Dental Medicine
- College of Dental Medicine programs in dentistry, advanced general dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics, orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, periodontics, pediatric dentistry, and prosthodontics are accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. The commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
College of Optometry
- The Doctor of Optometry Program at the Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry is fully accredited by The Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE). The ACOE (243 North Lindbergh Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri; telephone number 800-365-2219) is the accrediting body for professional degree programs offered by all optometric institutions in the United States.
College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The College of Osteopathic Medicine is accredited by the Bureau of Professional Education of the American Osteopathic Association and is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine.
- The Master of Public Health Program is accredited by the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).
College of Pharmacy
- The Doctor of Pharmacy Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 311 West Superior Street, Suite 512, Chicago, IL 60610 (telephone number: (312) 664-3575, 800-533-3606; fax: (312) 664-4652.) The College of Pharmacy is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
Abraham S. Fischler School of Education
- The Fischler School of Education at Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org. This accreditation covers initial teacher preparation programs and advanced educator preparation programs at all university locations and online. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
- The Master’s Degree Program in Speech-Language Pathology, offered through the Fischler School of Education and Human Services, is approved by the Florida Department of Education and accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). The Master of Science and Ed.D. in Instructional Technology and Distance Education are accredited by the University Council of Jamaica.
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- The Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Master of Science and Ph.D. Degree Programs in Family Therapy are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Training and Education (COAMFTE) of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs offered in a variety of fields of business and administration by the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. The Bachelor of Science in Professional Management, the Master of Business Administration, and the Master of Science in Human Resource Management are accredited by the University Council of Jamaica.
Mailman Segal Center for Human Development
- The Mailman Segal Center for Human Development ’ preschool is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Shepard Broad Law Center
- Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center is a member of the Association of American Law Schools and is accredited by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association (321 North Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60610-4714: Telephone number: (312) 988-6738).
University School of Nova Southeastern University
- University School of Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, by the Florida Council of Independent Schools, by the Florida Kindergarten Council, and by the Association of Independent Schools of Florida. University School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools. It was accredited as an elementary and secondary school for the first time by SACS in 1973.