The Office of Admissions processes applications on a year-round basis. Applicants may apply for matriculation into any one of the three semesters (fall, winter, summer).
- Complete the online application.
- Provide official transcripts of all undergraduate, graduate, and professional education.
- Official course-by-course evaluation of all foreign transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Test scores, if required (see admission requirements and criteria)
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is required to complete your application.
Please send transcripts and supplemental admission materials to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
College of Osteopathic Medicine
M.S. in Disaster and Emergency Preparedness
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33329
Upon review, you will be contacted by the Program Director. Should you have any questions, please email Kelley Davis or call 1-800-356-0026 ext 21850.
To access the online application, please click here.