Official Game Rules
- You must be a current NSU student in order to be eligible to participate and/or win this game.
- The game starts on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. (EST) and ends on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 11:59 p. m. (EST).
- Each player is given a series of questions to answer. The number of questions can vary, so keep an eye on how many questions are remaining (max. of 10 questions per day for 5 days).
- Questions will appear in true/false or multiple choice formats.
- Questions cannot be skipped and you cannot return to earlier answered questions during a session. If you close the game and return during the same day, you will be able to resume your game. You will keep all earned points for that day even if you quit the session before completing all of the questions.
- Each day a new session will be available and the user's scores will accumulate. Play every day to increase your points and have a better chance to win!
- New sets of questions are released each day so play daily to earn more points.
- At the end of a game the top three players who reach the highest overall points in the fastest amount of time will win prizes.
- In the event of a tie, the user with the fastest response time will earn a higher rank.
- Winners will be announced via email the week of November 18, 2013.
- The winners will be able to pick up their prize in the Office of Student Activities, located at NSU's main campus, in the Don Taft University Center, first floor, room 1226. Picture/student I.D. required to pick up the prize.
- Upon request, gift cards can be mailed to winners/students who are not on NSU's main campus. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, NSU ID number, and mailing address. Such requests must be submitted no later than December 2, 2013.
- NSU students who are members of the 2013 Homecoming Committee are ineligible to participate.
* NSU employee winners will need to complete a W-9 on any claimed prize and will be taxed if their total accumulated winnings or payments for the year reach $600.00.