Center for Assessment and Intervention
Assessment and Therapeutic Services
CAI primarily offers comprehensive psychoeducational assessments for a wide variety of school based referrals including, but not limited to:
- Educational Programming
- Intellectual Giftedness
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Developmental Delays and Disorders
- Language Delays/Issues
- Social/Emotional/Behavioral Problems
- Cognitive Impairment
- Vocational Planning
A written report, with appropriate referrals and/or recommendations is provided upon completion of the evaluation along with detailed feedback on the results. All services are rendered under the supervision of a licensed psychologist.
- CAI offers therapeutic services for children, adults, and families, as well as U.S. Veterans and survivors and victims of torture referred through Gulf Coast Jewish Community Services, Florida Center for Survivors of Torture.
- Services include individual, family, and group therapy.
- Fees for services will be assessed based on a sliding scale. Services are available to children, adults, and other adult clients regardless of race, color, sex, non-disqualifying disability, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
- In-service teacher and parent trainings
- Educational webinars
- Trainings for students and mental health providers aimed at enhancing educational and professional development
- Seminars for university employees