Welcome to the Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice at Nova Southeastern University (NSU). The Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice is dedicated to providing the highest level of excellence in educational experiences to current and future professionals who have the desire to enhance the quality of life for their communities, individuals and families in need. The Institute's faculty, are committed to supporting students in their pursuit of educational and professional goals, and bring a wide range of expertise in the field of human services and criminal justice with specializations ranging from Child Protection to Gerontology.
Please contact us today for more information regarding our academic programs, in addition to our many other educational, research and training opportunities.
The Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice is located on Nova Southeastern University's main campus in Davie, Florida in the beautiful Mailman Segal Center building.
News and Events
- Troops face new battle on return: Finding work - November 10, 2013
- Free conference: Violence Knows No Boundaries Feb 7, 2014
- Epidemiologist Jim Hall speaks to Sun Sentinel about drug trends
- Airlines are facing Acute Shortage of Pilots
- American Airlines plans to hire 2,500 pilots over the next 5 years
- Nova Southeastern University research is achieving results to further science
M.S. in Criminal Justice
The M.S. in Criminal Justice trains individuals through an interdisciplinary focus in an online environment. The program prepares students through the core curriculum and allows for specialty training through various tracks. This facilitates choice for students and fosters the development of specialized expertise. Students will complete the 36-credit hour program that includes core courses, specialty track, and electives.