Family Center Infant & Toddler Program Enrollment
Our Infant and Toddler Program is in session year round. Enrollment in our program is on a first come, first served basis. For more information on enrolling your child please contact our program director at (954) 262-6914.
Back to School Forms
Welcome to the Family Center Preschool & Infant and Toddler Program. A world of adventure and learning awaits your child!
Following are a series of essential forms we need to have on file for each enrolled child. Please feel free to contact us at (954) 262-6914 or 954-262-6949 with any questions.
Please print and complete forms #2 through #10 :
- Child Enrollment Form
- Nutrition Agreement Form
- Discipline Policy Form
- Authorization for Emergency Treatment Form
- SWIM Central Water Safety Education Questionnaire Form
- Emergency Weather Release Form
- Know Your Child Care Facility Form
- Influenza Virus Information
- Authorization to Release/Obtain Information Form
- Photo Release Form
- Grandparent Information (Optional)
Please return forms to:
Nova Southeastern University
Mailman Segal Center for Human Development
The Jim & Jan Moran Family Center Village
Attention: Business Office, Building 100
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-7796
Forms may also be faxed to (954) 262-3937 or dropped off at the Business Office on the second floor of Building 100.