Wireless Setup for Mac OS X
Review how to find your MAC address on your Mac OS X system and how to setup your NSU wireless access.
- Click the Apple menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and select System Preferences.
- In the Internet & Network section of the System Preferences window, click on the Network icon.
- In the Network window, double-click AirPort.
- The 12-character alphanumeric combination listed as AirPort ID is the MAC Address.
- Open your System Preferences and then click on Network.
- Set Location to Automatic and set Show to AirPort. If you are unable to select AirPort, select Active Network Ports and make sure AirPort is selected.
- Under the TCP/IP tab, next to Configure select Using DHCP.
- Under the AirPort tab, in Preferred Network, type NSU as shown below.
- Close the System Preferences and save your changes.