WebSTAR for Employees
Once you log in to WebSTAR, you should see the main menu, with the "Employee" option. Click it and you will see the following:
Click Tax Forms and you will see the following menu:
- Click W-4 Tax Exemptions/Allowances in the Tax Forms menu.
**Please note: you cannot change your exemptions using WebSTAR. You can only view what you have already submitted to Human Resources. To have your exemptions changed you will need to submit a revised W-4 form (available from Payroll in the Office of Human Resources).
- To view a history of changes in your exemptions, click the History link at the bottom.
- To view your Federal Tax deductions, click Contributions or Deductions.
To return to the Tax Forms menu, click the Back button on your browser from the W-4 page.
In this section, you can view a summary of your earnings for a specified time frame.
- Click Earnings History from the Pay Information menu. You will see the following:
- Select the time frame you would like to view from the drop-down menus provided, then click Display.
- To view more information about a particular pay rate, click the hyperlink under Earnings Type.
To return to the main Employee menu, click Employee at the top of the page.
- To view your W-2 statement, click the W-2 Year End Earnings Statement link from the Tax Forms menu.
- Select the Tax Year you would like to view from the drop-down menu, then click Display.
- Your statement will show up (see example above).
To return to the Tax Forms page, click the Back button on your browser twice.