NSU Exchange 2010
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- It is an email upgrade project that consolidates all NSU employee email into a single platform, based on Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Message from the CIO - October 2, 2012
- To upgrade all NSU employees to the Exchange 2010 platform by the end of 2012.
- To provide the University with enhanced email communication abilities.
- To complete an important and necessary step towards next-generation email in the cloud.
- Every NSU employee's address is in the same list via Global Address List (GAL) synchronization
- Outlook works anywhere (no VPN is required to access email outside NSU)
- Improved Outlook web access client (OWA)
- Calendar integration
- Lync integration (Instant messaging, video chat)
- Mobile device integration (Active Sync)
- OIIT is working with each administrative unit and school to plan, schedule and perform the migration.
- A communication plan is in place to deliver timely information to each employee. You will receive an email message with details prior to the move.
Visit the link http://exchange.nova.edu and enter your work desktop credentials.
After your mailbox has been moved to NSU Exchange, go to NSU Exchange PIN Lookup and follow the instructions for accessing your NSU Exchange mailbox.
After you have retrieved your NSU Exchange PIN, visit the link http://exchange.nova.edu and enter your SharkLink username and NSU Exchange PIN.
- Login to http://exchange.nova.edu
- Click the "Options" link and select "Change Password". Change your password to a new value and then click "Save". Please note that changing this password does not change your SharkLink password.
- Email forwarding is not a self-service feature at this time. Requests to forward email to external accounts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- School and Administrative Unit NSU Exchange Schedule