Speech, Language, & Communication
Nova Southeastern University provides evaluation and treatment services for speech, language, and communication delays and disorders. Our offices are located in Davie, Florida, and we also have bilingual specialists on staff.
Who We Help
We offer evaluation and treatment of delays and disorders including:
- Articulation, phonology, and language problems
- Developmental and organic communicative disorders
- Disease-related issues
- Evaluation and treatment for children and adults
- Specialty voice, fluency, and augmentative communication clinics.
We have staff with expertise in communication problems resulting from:
- Head Injury
- Hearing loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Retardation
- Cleft Palate
- Developmental Disabilities
- Alzheimers or Parkinsons disease
- Genetic syndromes
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Disorders.