Anxiety Treatment Center
The Anxiety Treatment Center is dedicated to increasing the understanding and treatment of anxiety disorders. We provide state-of-the-art treatments with proven effectiveness.
Who We Help
Our program provides services to children, adolescents, and adults diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
We help people with:
- Social Anxiety - Social anxiety is concerned with excessive fear of being negatively evaluated by others. People with social anxiety feel they will be humiliated or embarrassed in many different situations.
- Panic Disorder - A panic attack is an intense fear reaction that is not in line with the true danger of the situation and is a false alarm. For some people, worry about the return of panic often leads to the avoidance of situations in which help may not be available or from which escape is difficult.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Obsessions are repetitive intrusive and persistent thoughts, impulses or images that provoke anxiety and are, often, personally repugnant.Compulsions are repetitive behaviors or mental rituals that the person feels forced or compelled into doing, in order to relieve anxiety.
- Excessive Worry (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) - Normal worry is common, but for people with Generalized Anxiety Disorder much of their day is spent worrying to the point where it interferes with normal functioning.
- Specific Phobia - Some people have exaggerated fears of certain objects or situations. Examples of specific phobias include animals, air travel, blood and injections, heights, and driving.