We conduct multiple tests to determine the exact nature of a patient's hearing or vestibular impairment, which leads us to present a variety of treatment options that fits the patient's lifestyle and communication needs. We dispense hearing instruments, conduct newborn hearing screenings, administer and interpret vestibular function tests to evaluate dizziness, evaluate and treat auditory processing disorders, and evaluate and treat patients with tinnitus.
Who We Help
We diagnose, manage, and treat adults, infants, and children with hearing and balance disorders.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Balance function evaluations for individuals with dizziness, unsteadiness, and related inner ear disorders.
- Treatment for hearing-impaired patients including sales and service of assistive listening devices.
- Treatment of balance disorders, including vestibular rehabilitation therapy programs.
- Tinnitus management programs including tinnitus retraining therapy and use of tinnitus sound generators.
- Comprehensive audiologic assessment of all ages from newborn through school-age children
- Auditory processing evaluations for children with learning disorders and attention difficulties.
- Hearing aids and related pediatric amplification systems
- Adjustment, management, and counseling for children with cochlear implants.
- Hearing conservation programs for industry and schools.
- Industrial hearing programs for OSHA compliance.
- Hearing protection for musicians, industrial workers, and other related activities.