Undergraduate Student Grants and Loans
The Online PLUS Request Process for the 2013-2014 academic year became available April 1, 2013. To apply for a Parent PLUS loan, scroll down and click on the Online PLUS Request Process.
- Student must complete FAFSA
- Dependent undergraduate students enrolled at least half time
- Contingent upon credit approval
- Must meet citizenship criteria
- Must complete a Master Promissory Note for parent borrowers
- William D. Ford Direct Lending (DL) Program: 7.9%
- Interest accrues as soon as the first disbursement is made.
- For more information on interest rates, visit the Department of Education's Web site Student Aid on the Web
- Maximum amount is cost of attendance minus any other financial aid the student receives; no minimum award amount
Please visit the Department of Education's Web site Student Aid on the Web for detailed information or contact the lender.
Apply for a Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Online PLUS Request Process available through the Department of Education. Parents will need their FAFSA PIN to log in to the Department of Education's secure site.