Tri-Rail's Employer Discount Program
Employees must enroll online to join the Employer Discount Program. Tri-Rail will request approval for all applications from the NSU EDP representative. Once approval is given, an EDP ID card is mailed to the address provided by the employee by Tri-Rail.
EDP members must produce an EDP ID when on the train. Additionally, if a NSU EDP member is purchasing discounted tickets from ticket agent(s) in lieu of the NSU salary deduction program, the EDP ID must be produced.
- A 25% discount on Tri-Rail's Monthly and 12-Trip Passes
- Convenient pass purchasing at all Tri-Rail stations
- Free parking at all Tri-Rail stations
- Convenient bus connections and a direct link to Metrorail and Metromover
- Transit commuter benefits
- Additional commuting choices
- An easier, affordable and more relaxed commute
- Free Enrollment in the Emergency Ride Home Program
(funded by the Florida Department of Transportation)
- Pre-Tax salary deduction
The EDP is beneficial to everyone other than seniors (aged 65 and older), students and individuals deemed with a disability. These categories are already eligible for discounts with Tri-Rail.