Inter-Professional Student Success Center
The Graduate Professional Success Series (GPS) is a partnership between the CHCS Office of Student Affairs, CHCS Student Government Associations and the Office of Student Affairs at the Regional Campuses that provides students with monthly student success and professional development workshops on a variety of topics. The workshops are voluntarily facilitated by current students, alumni, faculty, staff and many outside community speakers. GPS offers students the opportunity to engage in campus life while learning the skills necessary to master their graduate student experience at NSU.” Six GPS workshops are offered in the Summer/Fall of each academic year and four workshops are offered each Winter term of the academic year.
Click on the video links below to view some of our previous Graduate Professional Success Series workshops. We know that not every student can attend these workshops in person each month. Clinical rotations, field work and distance will take up a lot of time. Therefore, each month a new video will be posted here to support the learning, growth and development of our actively involved main campus, distance and regional campus students.
GPS Student Success Series Videos
- November 2014 - Setting Financial Goals, Financial Planning
- October 2014 - How to Build your Brand - Part 1
- October 2014 - How to Build your Brand - Part 2
- October 2014 - How to Build your Brand - Part 3
- Presentation: How to Build Your Brand (no sound)
- September 2014 - HPD Time Management
- July 2014 - Time Management
- June, 2014 - Successful Student Habits