Tuition and Fees | Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy First-Professional Program
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- $26,500 tuition per year (2014-2015 academic year)
- $1050 NSU Student Service fee annually.
- $200 acceptance fee—This fee is required to reserve the accepted applicant’s place in the entering first year class, but is nonrefundable in the event of a withdrawal. It is payable within two weeks of an applicant’s acceptance.
- Students are responsible for purchasing any required textbooks, uniforms, white coats and/or classroom materials.
For Financial Aid assistance contact:
Maria Ream Financial Aid Manager-Intake Team
Enrollment and Student Services
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
954-262-7278 (Direct Phone)
Toll Free (800) 806-3680