Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy First-Professional Program
- Completion of all prerequisite coursework with a minimum grade of C, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from all undergraduate work.
- Minimum cumulative Science GPA of 2.75.
- Application with writing sample, two evaluations (reference) forms and an application fee. The writing sample must include the following: 1) A clear statement of the goals set for entering the BSRT program.
- Official transcripts from each university/college attended.
- Interview with Program Director
The Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy first-professional program is an established program within the College of Health Care Sciences at NSU. The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accredits Nova Southeastern University to award associates, bachelors, masters, educational specialist, and doctoral degrees. Nova Southeastern University was first accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) as Nova University in 1971. Please see the SACS Web site for more information.
The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
1248 Harwood Road
Bedford, TX 76021-4244
817-354-8519 (Plain Paper Fax)
817-510-1063 (Fax to E-mail)
NO. This program is designed to be on campus.
2 years full-time.
While the program is rigorous, the hybrid format allows flexibility for students who may need to work.
Yes. Please contact Financial Aid.
Financial Aid Manager-Intake Team
Enrollment and Student Services
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
954-262-7278 (Direct Phone)
Toll Free (800) 806-3680