Physical Therapy (PhD)
- A completed application form along with a non-refundable application fee of $50
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, professional, and graduate institutions attended, sent directly to the NSU Office of Enrollment Processing Services from other institutions.
- Three letters of evaluation from individuals who can evaluate applicant's performance as a physical therapist and/or the applicant's potential for doctoral studies. One of them must come from a physical therapy professor.
- Official GRE scores with writing component (GRE scores must be less than five years old. The NSU code number is 5522); Official TOEFL scores if appropriate.
Foreign Course Work
Undergraduate course work taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalence by one of the three services listed below. You should contact:
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Foreign Credentialing Commission on Physical Therapy (FCCPT) *
511 Wythe Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
* This agency specializes in evaluation for U.S. PT licensure.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
International Consultant of Delaware,Inc.
3600 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215)222-8454, ext 603
All admissions materials must be sent to:
Enrollment Processing Services
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue, P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314-9905
After an evaluation of the credentials, qualified applicants may be contacted for a phone interview.
For more information, please call NSU's Office of Admissions at (954) 262-1110.