VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass
The VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass events enable a small group of prospective students to meet with the PT admissions counselor, a program faculty member, discuss the educational program with current students and, if time and weather permits a tour of the PT department. Although appointments are limited on each date, this experience is an excellent follow up for applicants who have already been accepted into the program.
VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass events are scheduled as follows:
- September 19, 2014 (3:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- October 17, 2014 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
- November 14, 2014 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
- December 12, 2014 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
- January 16, 2015 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
- February 13, 2015 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
- March 13, 2015 (3:15 pm to 5:15 pm)
- April 10, 2015 (1:15 pm to 3:45 pm)
Be sure to contact Monica Sanchez Lopez in the Admissions Department 954-262-1110 or email@example.com to register for your preferred date and to obtain your VIP-PT Applicant Access Pass.
Wondering if you should pursue a career in PT? Check out this video from the American Physical Therapy Association: "Why I chose a career in PT"
Can't make it to one of our VIP events, but want to learn more? Check out our virtual tour of the NSU DPT program below: