Physician Assistant Program - Jacksonville
We sincerely believe that the future of our program and its long-term health is largely dependent on the support of our graduates. We have a long legacy and want to continue the progress we have made, with your help. We also believe that it is our duty to facilitate long term relationships with and amongst our graduates forming a strong career and education network.
With that in mind...
The Physician Assistant Program has chartered an alumni chapter and we would like to have your participation. How you ask?
First: There is NO cost involved. As a graduate, you are a member and we hope you'll take an interest in the prosperity and success of the program....your program.
Second: Please keep your address and contact information up-to-date so we can send you newsletters, program information, alumni updates, alumni reception dates and other news. You can do this online using our PA Alumni Update form.
Third: If you would like to act as an alumni chapter officer as either President, Secretary / Treasurer or Newsletter Chair, please contact Tiffanie Pickett. We'd like to have the most prominent alumni association on campus.
- To promote, strengthen, and support the Physician Assistant (PA) profession
- To provide and promote continuing medical education for mid-level providers
- To share the expertise, experiences and knowledge of colleagues
- To maintain close contact with the alumni of the PA Program at NSU
- To facilitate interaction and networking between alumni members
- To support our alumni in career, profession and life