Cardiac Sonography Certificate Program
The application deadline is April 1, 2015.
Applicants for admission must submit or be responsible for submission of
- A completed application form along with a $50, nonrefundable application fee.
- Two letters of evaluation from individual (other than relatives) such as academic advisors, professors, clinical or non-clinical supervisors, or community associates.
- Official college-, certificate-, and/or diploma-based transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, sent directly from the institution to the Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
- Copies of national and/or state professional certification, licensure, or registration, if applicable.
- Current Resume or CV
- Proof of successful completion of the SPI exam for applicants not currently holding a registry