Application Procedures | Bachelor of Science-Cardiovascular SonographyApplicants for admission must submit or be responsible for the submission of:
- a completed application along with a $50 non-refundable application fee. Application is available online through the "Request Info/Apply Now" on the right hand side of this page.
- two letters of evaluation from individuals (other than relatives) such as academic advisors, professors, clinical or non-clinical supervisors or community associates.
- official college, certificate and/or diploma-based from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, sent directly from the institution to the Enrollment Processing Services (EPS).
- Copies of national and/or state professional certification, license or registration, if applicable.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable), sent directly to NSU’s EPS.
- a current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Evaluation of coursework taken at foreign institutions for U.S. institutional equivalence (if applicable)*
Foreign coursework must be evaluated by one of the following services:
- World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
A student-prepared learning portfolio requesting assessment of prior experience for academic credit (only for those graduates from programs other than those from regionally accredited colleges or universities).
All admissions information should be sent to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
Attn: Cardiovascular Sonography Program
P.O. Box 299000
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
The Office of Admissions works on rolling admissions basis. Applicants are accepted year round. To ensure that your application has received proper consideration, you should apply early.
The Committee on Admissions will not consider an application until all fees, credentials, transcripts and test scores have been received by the EPS.
The university reserves the right to modify any requirements on an individual basis as deemed necessary by the dean of the College of Health Care Sciences.
The college reserves the right, and the student (by his or her act of matriculation) concedes to the college the right, to require his or her withdrawal at any time the college feels necessary to safeguard its standards of scholarship, conduct, and compliance with regulation, or for such other reasons that are deemed appropriate.
The dean and program director of the cardiovascular sonography program reserve the right to require the student's withdrawal at any time for the above-mentioned reasons.