Bachelor of Health Science
The B.H.Sc. program offers four start dates per year.
- January (Winter term):
Application opens on September 2 and deadline is December 1.
- April (Spring term):
Application opens on December 2 and deadline is March 1.
- July (Summer II term):
Application opens on March 2 and deadline is June 1.
- October (Fall term):
Application opens on June 2 and deadline is September 1.
To ensure that your application receives prompt consideration, you should apply early. Applications are accepted year round.
The B.H.Sc. Committee on Admissions will not consider an application until all required fees, credentials, transcripts, and supporting documentation have been received by NSU's office of Enrollment Processing Services.
Candidates for admission are responsible for the submission of:
- A completed application form along with a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Two letters of evaluation from individuals other than relatives such as academic advisors, professors, or clinical or non clinical supervisors, or a community associates.
- Official college, certificate and/or diploma-based transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended, sent directly from the institution.
- Graduates from programs other than those from regionally accredited colleges or universities must submit a student prepared learning portfolio requesting Assessment of Prior Experiences for Academic Credit. Please click here for directions and a sample portfolio.
- Copies of national and or state professional certification, licensure or registration, if applicable.
- Coursework taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence. Foreign coursework must be evaluated by one of the following services:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
Send your transcripts and evaluations to NSU's Enrollment Processing Services at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905