Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) - United Kingdom
- Official transcript indicating conferral of a master's degree in audiology, by a regionally accredited institution in the UK. If master’s
degree if from outside the UK, please submit the transcript for evaluation to
one of the following evaluation services. The official evaluation must be sent
directly from the evaluation service to EPS.
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
- Documentation of all professional certifications, licenses, or relevant credentialing materials
- Vita documenting professional experiences and continuing education activities, professional affiliations, publications, and/or presentations. Supporting documentation of continuing education activities, publications, and/or presentations is recommended
- Completed application and non-refundable fee of $50.00
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, supervisors, and/or coworkers.
All admissions materials must be sent to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Health Care Sciences
Audiology Program Admissions
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
For Additional Information
For admissions information, please contact the audiology department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-262-7745.