Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) - United Kingdom
- Official transcript indicating conferral of a master's degree in audiology, by a regionally accredited institution
- Documentation of all professional certifications, licenses, or relevant credentialing materials
- Vita documenting professional experiences and continuing education activities, professional affiliations, publications, and/or presentations. Supporting documentation of continuing education activities, publications, and/or presentations is recommended
- Completed application and non-refundable fee of $50.00
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, supervisors, and/or coworkers.
- Personal Interview
All admissions materials must be sent to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Health Care Sciences
Audiology Program Admissions
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
For Additional Information
For admissions information, please contact Dr. Patricia Gaffney at (954) 262-1259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.