Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) - Ft. Lauderdale
The graduate earning an Au.D. from the NSU Audiology Department will be able to:
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency in diagnostic assessment methodology and the interpretation of diagnostic test results with a variety of clinical populations.
- Develop and implement a plan for audiologic management and treatment based on clinical assessment data with a variety of clinical populations.
- Collaborate and/or counsel effectively with patients, family members, care givers, and other professionals.
- Evaluate and critically apply current research to determine and enhance clinical efficacy.
- Demonstrate ability to assume a leadership role in professional, clinical, and scholarly activities.
- Apply appropriate technologies to accomplish research, diagnosis, interpretation, management, and treatment activities.