Campus Housing for Adults

Adult students who are married or over the age of 25 and are attending Nova Southeastern University students have the opportunity to either live in the Rolling Hills or Cultural Living Center Apartments. Information about these apartments can be found online at the websites below:

If you are not interested in living on-campus and you are looking for a roommate or place to live off-campus, feel free to visit the area apartments section of our Off-Campus Housing website. In addition to the site, please make sure to visit the Off-Campus Housing Roommate Matching and Apartment Locator site. These sites can be used to view a variety of off-campus roommates, rental listings, short-term stay facilities, privately owned condos, townhouses, single-family homes and private homes with rooms for rent in your area.

For more information about on or off-campus housing options, please make sure to contact the Office of Residential Life and Housing at (954) 262-7052 or email us.